Name:Mikio Bando Designation:Chairman Nationality:Japanese Education: Graduated from Shibaura Institute of Technology Professional in Tokyo (Chemical Engineering Major) in March Qualifications 1983
Prof. Qualifications:Master of Engineering
Experience: - April 1983 – Present Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- August 2006 Branch Manager and Director of Pharmaceutical Business,Takasaki Branch
- August 2009 Seles Planning Director, Pharmaceutical Marketing Headquarters
- March 2015 Operating Officer, Head of Global Pharmaceutical Business Departement
- March 2015 Operating Officer, Otsuka International Asia Arab (OIAA) Division (Pharma Business)
- March 2016 Senior Vice President and General Manager of OIAA Division
Name:Hanif Sattar Designation:Chief Executive Officer Nationality:Pakistan Education: Chartered Accountant (Fellow Member) from Institute of Chartered Accountant of Pakistan Experience:He has a vast experience in the Pharmaceutical industry. He has served almost 24 years to Otsuka Pakistan Limited in the capacity of Company Secretary and Finance Director. He left the Company in 2012 and joined M/s. Martin Dow as a Director for Planning and Strategic. He once again rejoin the Company in 2015 in the new capacity and commitment being the Chief Executive Officer.
Name:Daisuke Hashimoto Designation:Director Nationality:Japanese Education: Master of Pharmacy from Kyoto Pharmaceutical University Experience:2006~2010 Information Center for Infusion Therapy and Product
- 2010~2014 Production Headquarters
- 2014~2018 Supervisor, procurement Department
- 2018~Present Assistant manager, International Department
Name:Suhari Mukti Designation:Director Nationality:Indonesian Education: Diploma / Certification in Chemistry Department at the University of Brawijaya, Malang, Indonesia Experience: PT. Budhi Jaya
~ 1993 : Laboratory of Shrimp Feed
PT. Otsuka Indonesia ~ 1993 – 1999 : Manufacturing & Process Development
~ 1999 – 2003 : Production Manager of LVP-PB Production Unit
~ 2006 – 2009 : Production Manager of Parenteral & Non Parenteral Prod. Unit
~ 2009 – 2015 : Technical Operation Director
~ 2015 – 2016 : Deputy Plant Director
~ 2016 : Plant Director
Otsuka OPV, Co., Ltd. (O-OPV) – Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
~ 2003 – 2006 : Factory Manager
Name:Mrs. Navin Salim Merchant Designation:Independent Director Nationality:Pakistani Education:.. Experience:
Mrs. Navin Merchant practiced law as senior partner and a litigating attorney in Pakistan for 18 years at Merchant Law Associates. She joined World Bank as a program head of the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) for establishing Alternate Dispute Resolution practices with the superior courts and law ministries of the MENA countries. She holds diploma in ADR from York University, Canada and is an Accredited Mediator & a Master Trainer (CEDR) UK. Mrs. Navin served as a member of Aga Khan National Council of Pakistan, Aga Khan Housing Service of Pakistan, Aga Khan Foundation, Aga Khan Education Service of Pakistan, Aga Khan International Conciliation & Arbitration Board. She also served as an honorary Secretary of the Board of Governors of Aga Khan Hospital and Medical College Foundation. She is also a Board Member of Employees Federation of Pakistan.
Name:Noor Muhammad Designation:Independent Director Nationality:Pakistani Education:Bachelor of Arts with 1st Division from University of Sindh Professional Education:FCMA (Fellow Member of the Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of Pakistan) Experience: * Member ICMAP Library Committee for 10 years 1980-90
* Secretary, ICMAP Karachi Branch Council, 1989
* Vice Chairman, ICMAP Karachi Branch Council 1994
* Member, ICMAP Karachi Branch Council 1995-97
* Member, ICMAP National Seminar & Conference Committee 1996, 1997
* Member ICMAP Exposure Draft Committee, A Research Committee of ICMAP
* Member, Management Association of Pakistan
* Member, Higher Education Committee FPCCI
* Member. Jauhar Foundation.
Name:Mehtabuddin Feroz Designation:Director Nationality:Pakistani Experience:Mr. Mehtabuddin Feroz is an entrepreneur. He possesses master's degree in the field of Micro-Biology from the Karachi University and also holds LLB degree. He has a vast experience in the pharmaceutical industry and has also worked as Chief Executive Officer of Otsuka Pakistan Limited since its establishment to 1997. Currently he is working in advising capacity.